When do we get our paperwork?

@reinydawn (11649)
Right after Christmas - the weekend after actually - my husband and I went on one of those time-share things where they hard-sell you to buy one and they give you all this "free" stuff just for listening to their "90 minute" presentation... Well, we bought one. It's something that really does fit our lifestyle right now and I know we'll get tons of use out of it. We've been pretty excited about it and are actually anxious to use it. The problem is, it's been like 6 weeks and we haven't gotten any of our information so we can go online and start booking our trips - we got this extra package that we can use for additional vacations during the year, other than our week at the timeshare. I looked through our paperwork and it says it can take up to 60 days to process the paperwork. I thought that was just a clause they added in case they needed extra time for whatever reason. Apparently, they go to the last minute on these things because we still haven't gotten our information to put the time share to use. If you've gotten a time-share, is this normal? Or should I start calling them to see what's going on???
@Opal26 (17690)
Hey reiny! It certainly couldn't hurt to give them a call! I would let them know that you are interested in getting the paperwork so that you could start making some plans to book some vacation time. It is the truth! Couldn't hurt to light a fire under them in case they are taking their time! You already made the committment to them now they need to follow through at their end.
@reinydawn (11649)
If it wasn't for the fact that they have a VERY good rating with the BBB I'd be very worried. I did send them an e-mail on their site and someone called me yesterday. I have to call her back today (on my way to Atlantic City).