Best line in songs of Maroon V..

Which is the best line of all songs you have heard by Maroon V... For me i would say 'Does it kill, does it burn, Is it painful to learn that its me who has all the control!'.. Attitude in the words.. :)
@blasky (1)
From Losing my Mind: "Why would you, how could I, these questions lead to goodbye" and then the killer: "And now I've got my freedom... don't I?" Love it how the line inplicates his reluctance to be happy at finally being free. Pure, beautiful subtlety.
It's not right not ok Say the words that you say Maybe we better off this way I'm not fine I'm in pain It's harder everyday Maybe were better off this way Better that we break...
I really like these lines from their song "Not Coming Home": Go on misuse me and abuse me I'll come out stronger in the end Does it make you sad To find yourself alone Does it make you mad To find that I have grown I'll bet it hurts so bad To see the strength that I have shown It seems to convey a story on its own like a person has become, well, stronger. He can finally stand up on his own against this person who hurt him, and that person would be sorry.
@mynestegg (520)
"I know I don't know you... but I want you so bad" it's not as poetic as the rest but whenever I hear it I'm just so turned on! LOL
Hello , according to Me the best line is from the song "Not Falling Apart" ... it is "Afraid to have a love affair is that your Ghost or are you there?" this line really makes he remind of someone in my life
@vamp6x6x6x (1220)
I like a line from the song "Closer." The line: "I wanna f*ck you like an animal, I wanna feel you from the inside." I know its a cover song and the original is by Nine Inch Nails. Just like The original song called "Unwell" is by Matchbox 20, but I still like the lines even when Maroon 5 sings the song(s0.