HUGE sums of money mylot is paying !

@tudors (1556)
China
Dear mylotters , don't you think or ever think of that mylot is paying us really HUGE amount money to us, I just make a wild guess, because as you can see from the bottom, there are over 160,000 people registered. If one is paid 0.20 dollars, then it comes up to 32,000 bucks.
@Nahsik (205)
My dear friend i'd like to tell you that you better read the Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs) It clearly mentions that they do reduce money from ur account if ur replies are inappropriate As also it takes away all the money if you dont login within 90 days. as also there's this $10 minimum payout limit which is hard to reach!@!!
@tudors (1556)
I did read through the FAQ before I post. yeah , there is cash out bottom line, but if there isn't , let's suppose, everyone reach one or two, five dollars then cashout, mylot will turn into a busy lot. besides, 10 dollars is challenging and encouraging . don't you think it helps us save money instead if you look it in a positive way. thanks for joining me.
• Janesville, Wisconsin
Mylot is awesome for this. Gives me something to do, helps me improve my writing, typing and interpersonal.. communication skills. And also helps me earn money towards saving my home if its possible and if its not then towards at least a better future :) ....I love mylot, and it sure is paying out huge amounts of money... To all its actively posting, rating, picture uploading, refering members :) . And its great as I make new friends every hour on here I love it. I do not feel as lonely and isolated :) - DNatureofDTrain