what will don you if you face this situation?

@cuttyrish (2663)
What if your greatest mistake is your happiness? Will you stand to correct it? or just hope that you won't live to regret it? I haven't thought about this until my friend asked me this.. i could not give her a straight answer, because i have never had some major mistakes in my life.. i personally do not know what i will do i will face this situation in the future.. but i will make sure that i will weigh the consequences so that i can make a decision..
@faith210 (11233)
Hi cuttyrish!I am not sure if I will realized how wrong I was if I am still in that kind of situation although of course, i do know that it was wrong but the implications it will bring to my life and to others, I think I will be oblivious to that. Most probably, the only time that I will realized the depth or gravity of the mistake I made is when it will end or when there will be too much hurting of the people around me and myself already. Just my thoughts. Take care and have a great day! lovelots..faith
@pickwick (858)
Never been in such a situation , but knowing myself I think will commit the mistake and regret later.I am an impulsive person.But I wont commit any mistake which will hurt anyone.