It was like the first time...

I love the movie Overboard with Goldie Hawn and Kurt Russell. One of the lines from the movie, paraphrased, is he tells her it was like the first time, after she asks if making love with him was the same as before the "accident". For those that have not seen the movie yet, the basic premise is a rich lady (Goldie Hawn) insults the carpenter (K. Russell). She falls overboard in a accident and has amnesia. Russell's character decides he's going to get his money out of her by make-believing she is his long lost wife "Annie". It's a hysterical romantic comedy, with a happy ending. So, in thinking about this, how many of you have relationships with your partner that is like "the first time"? I know for myself each time I'm with my spouse it is like the first time. It just keeps getting better and better the longer we are together. Sometimes it is like everything is like the first time, if that makes sense. Perhaps this is what makes relationships good though, is the ability to always have a sense of "newness" to them, and not get dragged into thinking it is old and worn. What are your thoughts?
@MsTickle (24962)
How lucky you are. You have what my dreams were always made of. It is good that I was not dreaming the impossible but not good that I did not find the right partner to share such a life with. For me, the first time was the beginning of the end and it went downhill from there.
I do consider myself very blessed in this relationship. However, this is my second marriage. My first husband was abusive, and I didn't go around men for a long time after that. When I did start dating, in my mid to late twenties, I was skeptical of all advances, scrutinized relationships, and plain out didn't trust them. Then I met my husband, who was my friend first for 6 years. I think it was the friendship that did it. Thank you for responding. Namaste-Anora