australia

@CRIVAS (1820)
Well I have to say that this is one of the best movies that I have watched in a very long time. My husband and I sat down to watch this movie last night and while it seems a little long (my butt went numb) it was well worth it. The actors in this movie do an amazing job of portraying their characters and it was like you were there and not just watching some cheesy movie. I have decided that we are going to buy this movie and recommend that everyone we know watches it. So what about you? Have you seen this movie before? Will you watch it not? What did you think of it?
@lilaclady (28245)
its good to hear, I have heard so many many things , usually bad reviews from overseas, as I am an Aussie, I would like to see it do well, I haven't seen it but I know the Aussies that have seen it all love it, so I said right from the start i will wait and buy it when it comes out, I am not much for going to the movies, its good to hear a goos review...