Life is tough

Why is life so tough?I have seen people for whom life is just like cake walk,as if they have inherited success by birth while for others it is full of hurdles.Isn't this unfair?
@maximax8 (28559)
Life is full of surprises and includes good times and bad times. Nothing in life is for certain, a couple can get married and be happy, but they can also get divorced and be miserable. If a person has lots of money material possessions are not special to them, but for a poor person that saves up for sometimes that possession will be worth a lot to them. It is sad that some people live in shacks and don't have enough to eat whilst others like in large houses and are surrounded by wealth. I went to South Africa last month. I saw the posh apartments near the beach resorts of Camp cove and heard that a home can cost 6 million Rand there. I walked around a poor town ship where an Irish charity is trying to help the needy. One of the best homes there costs 175 Rand a month. Traveling from the center of Cape Town to the airport there are many shacks and the poverty stretches for miles. There is a wide gap between the rich and the poor. A poor person in the UK would seem a lot better off than a poor person in the Gambia. A rich person in Belize could have their own island but would they be happy? I think a reasonable amount of money is essential for living but being rich is not ideal. The best things to have in life are good luck, good health and happiness. One lady is dying and she is 27 years old but she has loads of money.