The Waiter Bathe Me with Iced Tea. What's your restaurant incident story?

The waiter gave me a bath of a large glass of iced tea that I ordered. He was very apologetic for accidentally pouring the drink because he slipped and lost balance and they were quick enough to hand me clean towels to wiped with but it was really embarrassing because everybody in the restaurant was looking at me. I did not get angry because I know that the waiter did not mean that to happen.
@skyblue (1300)
Hi bubbletush.. When ever i was in restaurant, i never felt this type of problem.Actually it was accidentally happen.I think , the waiter have good manners and he is honest by heart.
lucky for you it hasn't happened yet and i hope you won't experience it.
@GAUCI123 (1042)
• Malta
Well accidents happens to everyone, and it is true that you feel embarrased. It happened to me, however the waiter droped a bowl of chips, fortunatley there wasn't ketchup on it, however he cleaned up everything and brought me another one.
good thing! it is really messy when its liquid that is spilled.
@aisaellis22 (6449)
Hello bubbletush! You're such a nice person. If it happen to other people they would be very angry. I guess the restaurant shouldn't let you pay the food that you ordered for the embarassment they caused you although it's an accident. But getting angry to them is not good too because it's an accident. I don't remember anything about any restaurant incident story.