Skin Lightening

Hi! I was just wondering if there are any soaps or cleansers that are for lightening skin. I never looked any products for this up and I wouldn't know where to begin! lol. Thanks
There is a soap called Kojic Acid Soap. It's what I've been using for years and my skin has dramatically changed. Aside from being light-skinned now, my skin is also very smooth. Kojic also helps in eliminating skin allergies. It worked on my and it's worth trying. Glutathione is also effective. But as for me, Kojic brings more results on my skin.
Thanks so much for the recommendation! I hope I have success like you. Can I get that soap from Ulta or any other site like that? Or is it only a special product? Thanks!
@TheCatLady (4695)
• Israel
There are some that they claim lightens skin. I don't know if it works or not. I remember the Porcelana fade cream commercials from my youth. Probably the only that really works is sun screen. It will prevent the sun from making you darker.