Anyones prefer country life to city life

I prefer city life to village life, but i love to visit a village foe holidays, the country side is great with all the greenery around, the hustle and bustle of city is a relief to miss during the hols, theres no big hurry, you get to eat healthy food too
i prefer to live in the city because I'm already used to fast-paced living, night life, etc. but i appreciate country villages for vacations, if you want to relax and rest, go out of town, breath fresh air (unlike polluted cities), eat fresh fruits and vegetables, silent nights, and rest early (people are asleep by 8 or 9pm)
@ktosea (2027)
it's hard to say now,I like city life but I really live contry life too.contury life is more freely and people there are closer to each other,the live pace is not that quick and we have more time to enjoy lives.I may move to country when I reach a certain age
@michmich2 (432)
I agree very much with what you said. I really like city life and like to be close to things and in general want to be able to do things quickly and easily. However, it is a nice break sometimes to visit the country and live temporarily at that slower pace. It's nice to stop and take my time. You're so right about the food too! But I definitely wouldn't want to live in the country fulltime. I would miss how busy the city is and how convenient it is to have everything I need close by.
@mammamuh (582)
• Sweden
I would go for the country life! Even if I live some what in between now - I do prefer the country life. I would like a big home and a lot of gardening opportunities so I could grow more fruit and vegetables since I find it way more tasty than the stuff I can buy in the grocery store. For holidays I could go for the city life *lol*