Yuwie - the best social network were it pays to socialize

Romania
Yuwie is not like any other social network because you can earn money evry time you create a blog, see sameones profile, leave a comment, and much more. click this link http://www.bestsocialsite.com/r/57285/ to get more info about Yuwie! Thanks
@CatGods (4596)
First off with yuwie, you are not going to make jack, been there over a year and a half ago and in terms of making money, well what money? Same story as your other posters have said. And secondly YOU HAVE NOT READ THE MYLOT TOS. Referral links are NOT ALLOWED to be posted in a discussion. SO when the money disappears from your mylot account, your discussion gets deleted and you get banned from mylot You have no one to blame but yourself.
Thx for the info... is true i have't read TOS :D, il repair that :P
@Lxandra79 (1536)
You I see are very new to mylot and everyone on here has joined yuwie, I myself have joined yuwie last year...and I had 38,000 views and 3 level of downlines...and all i have earned was a measely .19 cents! So i suggest DO NOT waste your time on that! I do have a site that pays more then Yuwie and its called ViralNetworks its on my Profile, you should check that out!
thx for the info.... but still Yuwie is a great site for advertaise :D
@excellence7 (3477)
• Mauritius
Yuwie is the slowest paying site on this whole internet. You can take months to generate little cents.