how much do you spend on...

@stacyv81 (5904)
a daily basis? Due to economy, I've been thinking, and think we all should think about how much we spend daily, & is it worth it? What do you spend daily? coffee? drinks? lunch out? etc..
@bubuth (1816)
It is very important that we think what is most important things to buy. I always budget our daily income and I think most of the time I spend on foods like our daily meals for the whole day and for some food stocks. I also spend monthy for our electricity bill and water bill. Our family always bonding time like having lunch date every week end or sometimes every other week end. If we got extra budget I also buy some new clothes for the kids.
@mummymo (23707)
I don't actually spend much money on a daily basis. I tend to do a big shop once a week and then it is only things like extra bread, milk etc that we need to spend on during the week - same with bills I tend to pay them all online in one session. The only money I tend to spend during hte week is on Niamhs judo classes or money for school outings etc. xxx
@bbsr13 (4198)
Hello,Stacy! What ever money I get I divide in to thirty days and spend very judiciously.However it will not be less than two dollars daily.I save almost 50% of my income every month and the rest I spend on food,clothing,footwear and fuels etc.thanx.
@garychie (157)
Thanks for this question, for it actually made me think of my expenses everyday. You know women, spend here-spend there especially if the money is from the mother's pocket or from the husband's wallet.I spend money sometimes for nothing really important. I shout start thinking of getting stuffs that is needed and start to be tight on the budget.I spend everyday for smoke, little drinks, food and some other not important things.
• Pakistan
I am an organized person in respect of spending my money. I use to divide the amount in my pocket on the days of month. suppose that I have 3000 Pakistani Rupees in my pocket on 15th of March. I divide this amount on the number of remaining days of the month. e.g. 3000/16= 187.5 it means that I could spend 187.50, hence I try to keep my self in this range and try to spend less than 187.50 Pakistani Rupees. This help me to not make me poor in every month of my life. I enjoy this simple and useful formula not spend more and stop the overflow of my expenditure.
@Krisneil (577)
I dont spend anything... cause I dont have a job and Im only a student,, When Im saying with my allowance?? well, I need to conserve it in a very single cent cause my parents earn it with honor and I dint want to spend it in nonsense thing like malling.