It is cold and flu season

I hate when I see sick people use their hand to cough and then use that hand like useing a computer! People don't think and that is how some much of the virues are spread around! Some goes with people who don't wash their hands after going to tthe bathroom! It just isn't good higene it is disgusting! People need to be more aware!
Perhaps you could put up laminated signs in the bathroom of proper handwashing techniques. They post them in every hospital and clinic I've been in, along with every school I've been in. They come with cute little pictures too, so you can't screw it up. It amazes me the number of people who don't know how to properly wash their hands! And note on hand sanitizer, the instant stuff. If you don't properly wash your hands that stuff does nothing for you. It only kills a select number of topical bacteria but not those from feces contact or urine contact in the bathroom. Namaste-Anora
I don't think laminated signs would work were I work! Alot of the students love to ignore signs! No matter the subject! It is like they can't read or just don't keep a crap! The same goes with food waste for example! They don't care! That is the bottom line! Sad to say!
@benny128 (3624)
tho I hate people who dont cover their mouths even more when they cough tho defo agree people should wash their hands more