What will you do if your partner cheating on you?

@hanah87 (1846)
Malaysia
If your partner cheating you,what will you do?What way will you take on she/he?Could you forgive her/him?
once a cheater is always a cheater! so i will never forgive him ! i will leave him!
I can't find it in myself to stay with a cheater. yes I can forgive his horrible ways. But,it would be after he has removed his self from my life. It's bad enough we have so many things going wrong for us. To deal with a cheating spouse no...
if my partner cheat me ..... I will kill her. no chance to forgive her mistakes or i wil move from her relationship
if my partner cheat me i will forgive her atleast 2 times .... if I caught her again cheating on me I will kill her.
@sugarlen (138)
if you think of unconditional love, you should love a person as he is. You can do a lot of things so that he will never cheat on you. Keep on loving him and i am sure he will reciprocate in the long run. In the first place, he should have loved you for being into a relationship. So it is up to us to maintain a wholesome relationship. Tell him straight that if there is something he wants to do he should tell you but never to cheat on you. Besides, courtship should be a continuing activity to keep the love going.
@elghrasya (503)
My husband cheated me before when we were still in a boyfriend and girlfriend relationship, I caught him twice. I forgive him but I never forget all those mistakes he had done to me. Now we are married and if I caught him again cheating on me OMG I will kill him.
A cheater is always a cheater. I have some boyfriends in the past who has cheated on me, I forgave them but I also end up the relationship immediately. I can't trust a person if he has broken my trust. If someone has cheated you, you don't deserve that person. Life goes on... move on.