Friends are wealth and blessing ...Yeahright!

@SimpleBB (1332)
I've gone through so much experiences in life, and I was able to observe on many things. I got this one question everytime I got new friends. It is really nice having people around you and realized that each of one had influenced me in so many different ways. I came to realized that there's really no two people that are identical in many ways, there's always this individual differences. Specially in their beliefs. Thus, this makes us what we are now, the values, attitude, and the way we treat life... and so forth. What really makes me think is this, "If you were gifted with so much friends, is it true that you are more blessed that those wealthy people?", What's your opinion on this?
@julbau18 (273)
I agree. Friends are trasure. Without them we can't truly appreciate life. They are the ones that makes us happy and cheers us when we we're down. So we must always thank God for giving us a freinds in our life.