Does listening to music can cure health too ??

@nee_raks (205)
hey friends music have soothing effects too .. just heard in stories or known from incidences. Did anyone experiences or seen something in real ?
@hanah87 (1846)
Yes it can! I read about it a few year ago in newspaper.
@nee_raks (205)
just this .. don't have anymore to say buddy.
@zhuhuifen46 (3486)
For some time, I suffered from headache. When I saw a set of CD music, with eye catching Headache Comfort, I bought it. It consists of mostly chinese instrumental melodies. I tried for some time, and it seems effective to ease my headache. Of course, together with music, there must be other factors to work, like rest, weather, diet, etc. I am not fit for very loud and quick pase music, though.
@amoyube1980 (2233)
• Somalia
I'm not sure about the physical health part. But music does help to lift my spirit whenever I feel down. I noticed that I get cranky after a long period of not being able to listen to any music. Plus whenever i'm angry or have something heavy in my heart, I sing it out loud instead of ranting at people. It's the best cure!! :-)