internet job...?

Italy
is there any serious internet job to make a good income online? it's an entire life that i search unsuccessfully can someone address me?
@CatGods (4594)
There are no jobs on the internet. You have to create your job. It's not working for a employer in the off line world. I'm sure you have heard you can be your own boss, well that's because you have created your own work. I would suggest that you look to your hobbies and interest and find ways to turn them into a money making adventure. Those who are making money, that's what they are doing. And you are going to need to have a diversity of skills like marketing, writing your own web content, graphic design and so one. It's either you learn to do it yourself or you have enough money to pay some one to do it for you. To help you get started, you can study with htese sites, www.conqueryourniche.com www.selfstartersweeklytips.com www.w3schools.com and www.tutorgig.com And if you learn more by seeing there is always www.youtube.com The internet is like the worlds biggest library, you can learn any thing you want and then all you need to do it apply what you have learned.
thanks a lot, i read of this opportunity, it is surely true and secure but for me who go to school yet isn't the best solution for now (I can't spend a lot of time in studying other things). maybe i ask too much but i would like to find a less demanding job about time. anyway thanks yet again