Would you rather keep yourself busy rather than spending money?

From my own observation, people with my free time tends to spend more money. For instance, if you go to work early in the morning, and take off early in the afternoon. You might have a whole afternoon for yourself. You might go around shopping, or hanging out with friends. On the opposite, people with less free time, they don't even have time to spend money. Don't you agree? Best way is, try to control yourself on spending. And you might need a second job to keep yourself busy. Not to be lazy though.
i try very hard to keep myself busy when im at home. otherwise i have a bad problem about getting on ebay and finding something i want lol... ebay is t-r-o-u-b-l-e ....lol atleast for me it is
@cyberfluf (5005)
• Netherlands
I agree temptations of shopping are bigger if you have free time and off course enough money in the bank. When you are shopping you can easily spend a whole lot of money without even noticing it, and unfortunatly it's allmost allways on stuff you later decide you really didn't need. At the time being I am really occupied so I guess saving up should be peanuts if this theory is true! .