It is the best time to sell your gold.

Now, it is the best time to sell your gold, believe it or not. The market price for an ounce of gold is estimated around $1,000. You can sell it through the pawn shop, or other gold - buyer facilities. During the time of war, or economic recession, Gold is the most valuable assets. So, now is the best time to sell the gold in the market. You are more likely to reap a higher price than before. Would you sell your gold now?
yeah if you bought it low, and are selling it high. It is not a good time to buy gold, unless you assume it will go well over one thousand dollars per ounce. I think if that happens no one will be buying gold, it is kind of absurd really.
@successlog (3172)
i have a lot of 24k,18k gold jewellery,bracelet,rings,earrings for sale.maybe you can have a look at my store websit in my mylot profile.
@underdogtoo (9600)
I wish I had a hoard of gold to sell at any time at all. I was crazy about gold for a while and I held a gold bar in my hand while I negotiated with treasure hunters who were unsavory sorts, to say the least. Cheers!!
@ktosea (2027)
yeah,if you could earn money on your gold,you bought it with a low price and now you could sell it with a high price,why not sell it?