Do you Believe In the Afterlife or Ghost?

I believe in the Afterlife and Ghost. I feel you will move on to another place or time, I believe Ghost are here because of they're Looking to set things right or they hated to leave this world behind. I don't think ghost can hurt you,if you have a spirit that does its most likely a demon.Because a ghost is like a memory and a memory can't hurt you unless you let it.So tell me what you think of the Afterlife or Ghost.
@CatGods (4596)
I have never seen a ghost but I would like to. I think it would totally fantastic to communicate with a ghost, I have allot of questions. I am a tarot card reader by profession so the ghost thing would be right up my tree so to speak. I found out that there is supposed to be a ghost in a local theater in my town, so I'm going to go ghost hunting. This should be really fun. Please check out my profile. Thank you.
Oh Iam into those things also I am wiccan so we do believe in a lot that kind od of stuff. Happy Ghost Hunting
@williamjisir (22905)
A ghost is like a memory that won't hurt you. I love this explanation of yours, DonnaLove. Well, I think that there might be ghost as I have heard some stories that seem to be very true to real people. But to be frank, I never expect to meet a single one which is scary, even to think of it. lol
• Pakistan
Ya i believe in after deth. I believe ghost are here.
@jiacky (191)
yeah I believe in that !but I have not any reasons to say! many things had happened in earth was strange .do you think so ?