i like swimming in summer season, but in winter season..................

when i feel very hot then i like to swimming in summer season. it is a good exercise for me. after swimming i feel very hungry. i think it is because of swimming.
Swimming is good excercise in all the season. Swimmming provide complete body workout. It also give calmness and peace of mind. Swimming is fun in itself.
@maximax8 (28560)
I love to go on a trip to a tropical island and go swimming in the crystal clear water. I enjoy feeling the warm sunshine on my back. The hotter the weather I more I enjoy swimming. In the summer in my home country I like to go swimming at a pool and I am more likely to feel thirsty than hungry afterwards. In the winter it can feel different to visit a swimming pool. The water can feel way too cold for swimming in the winter months.
@blion23 (404)
I am not a big fan of swimming in the winter either. I use to swim on a year round team as a child and I found it very hard to be motivated when the weather was cold. Your hunger is most likely a result of your swimming. Swimming is an outstanding exercise that helps to keep your body healthy and strong.