What is your Fave T.V Show?

Mine are Ghostwhisper, SuperNatural, Charmed, all the CSI,Reaper,Cold Case, and Probly new series coming out Harpers Island it looks really good. I like new and exciting and probly more scary stuff the anyone.What shows do you like and why? Do you like drama or scary or the in between. Let me know.
@CatGods (4595)
I don't really have much time for tv. But for sure every Thursday night I watch Dragons Den. If I'm up and have time I'll watch Cash in the Attic, Bargain Hunters, and Antiques Road Show. That's about it for me. My time is spent working and studying so that I can make more money. That's about it for me.
@cream97 (29166)
Hi, DonnaLove1976! I love Ghost Whisperer, Charmed, Angel, Moonlight, Cold Case, CSI Miami, Scare Tactics, Without A Trace, Smallville, Sarah Connor, The Chronicles of The Terminator, The Twilight Zone, Outer Limits, Supernatural, A Haunting, Girlfriends, Hell Date and The Parker's. These are all my favorite T.V. shows. I have many others that I just can't think of at the very moment!
@jassics (206)
as being a student most of the time i get engaged with computer works but whenever i get time to see TV shows i prefer comedy shows, CID(on sony TV), great iondia laughter challenge on star one and any program on discovery channel.......... any detective kind stuffs always lured me to sit near TV. I don't like drama much and now a days scary TV shows can't be found , if it exists then even a hcildwill not get scared hahahahaa