girls die when they played with hairdryer
March 31, 2009 3:04pm CST
i lately read in news that girls wie when they played with hairdryer..do you think that´s possible..and did you hear about it?what do you think..how it could be...
• United States
31 Mar 09
when you heard about it, it didn't explain how it happened? i haven't heard about it yet. i can't think of anyway it could have happened, unless someone stuck a finger down in it and possibly got electrocuted, or if they dropped the dryer or cord into water and the same thing happened. that is scary though! where was this?