do you like to carry your laptop while you going on your family function........

If you are going on to attend your family business, then do you like to carry your laptop with yourself to do any work. Actually i do not like this, so i leave my laptop always at my home. If i go to a family function that time i want to spent my all time with my family. what about you my dear friends.
@freak369 (4851)
If there is a power source, my laptop is going with me. When we took the train cross country I was really surprised that they now have electrical outlets in the cars as well as the dining areas. We got a sleeper cabin and there were three outlets so we have plenty for a portable DVD player and other electronics. If we are going camping then I usually leave it at home. There's no internet connection and the battery only lasts about 90 minutes.
@Wadon30 (211)
Yeah.. I dont like mixing things up..family and work..plus I dont like to carry the laptop everywhere I go unless its important..
@Soteira (75)
I use to take my laptop with me on vacations and trips. Unfortunately my laptop screen has stopped working, something with the backlight needing to be replaced. Because of this I have to hook a monitor up to the laptop so it makes it very inconvenient to take it with me anywhere.
@PinkyPosh (226)
I do carry my laptop to family function. But not for the purpose of business or working, Just that I have lot of photos and songs in it. It might be required for someone in my family whom I meet occasionally. Also, To download the snaps taken during function, burning them in a CD and distributing them to my family members... etc etc. Sounds silly right?? But what to do.. this is what makes me carry my Laptop.
@Informer (803)
Hi Punm, I also believe that work should be kept apart from family and it's time. It is not good to carry your work with you when you are with your family. But sometimes things are not in yourway and you have to updated with your office specially when you are out for more than a day.. So, I would say depends on the case and the person.. happy Mylotting