second wife

@Ritchelle (3797)
is there any pressure from a second wife? surely, fear of being compared to the first wife is inevitable though things didn't work out between the first wife and her current husband.
Yes it is the thing which can happen if amn marriage twice. But if you believe on yourself then you can completely take on any type of situation. Don't fear from anything.
@Trensue (5256)
I am the second wife. Most of the issues I have are self imposed! He does much better than me -- well wait except with dates. His first wife's birthday was June 5th. Mine is much later in June. The first year we were married he brought home roses and lovely gift on the 5th. I bravely took the gifts and said I want glad that we got to celebrate her birthday and I would be expecting another gift on mine. I had to laugh, because the other choice was cry. Then august came and again their anniversary comes before ours - same thing. We confirmed that it would be a tradition and I get gifts for all the dates. I guess I win.
@leoliu39 (540)
it seems a trouble to have a second wife?i don't know, cause i don't have one!hope not have one in my life!
@indahfth (11173)
I never imagined to be a second wife. I was hurt when my husband was about to get married again. although I would allow the results will be a quarrel between the first and second wives.