can't reply to post

I have not been able to reply to the discussion about the guy with the nail in his nose. Every time I hit submit the form just resets itself. Does anyone know what is up with that?
@chiyosan (29388)
or maybe that particular link is already set to read only? ohh im not sure if that is even possible here in mylot... goodluck with that.
Sometimes it happens. Your computer just stuffs up or something and it won't let you reply to a particular discussion for some reason. Make sure that you are not using more than 3 smileys or any symbols like these: #$%%#@@$%^&&**&(*( But I'm guessing you can use them since they just worked with my post!
@sanuanu (11238)
that has happened with me too! yeserday I was trying to respond to a discussion in "Indian Cricket Team: Teams I liked to cheer" interest but I couldn't. I tried twice but the post didn't go to that page. May be some technical problem could have occured. Give a PM to that user and go on for other discussion from your interest! Thank you.
Hi phoenix, I have been having trouble with my pc as well, don't know what is going on here, it keep freezing on me and I have already re-started twice. Tamara
@Trensue (5249)
I can not imagine what you had to say! I should not be judgmental, but I saw the topic and did not even bother to open it. Maybe you can just tell me what you wanted to say about nails in noses!
do try scan your computer , when i got spyware in my computer , sometime i can't reply too.