How much do you make?

When someone asks you how much you make online,do you tell them how much you've actually been paid?Or do you tell them how much you have in all of your programs even if you haven't gotten paid yet?If it's the latter,is that being dishonest?
@BuffMom (2215)
I do tell them how much I make. I don't like being dishonest, so I'll tell them about how much I'm making during that month because for me each month varies.
@CatGods (4596)
Yes I tell them how much I make which can vary from month to month. I am a tarot card reader and I charge 1.49 per minute. The site that I read on takes 50% if that because they provide the clients and I provide the service. The more calls I get the more money I make. I have been with the site I read cards on for 9 years. So I have a well established customer base and I do make enough money to not have to work outside of the home.
@kumarpslv (3218)
I will tell the amount what I have been paid. If we tell the later, then all will be always in front of the computer only by the thought of becoming millionaire. Because, we are making lot of money online, but we earned is virtual only. What we have been paid is the real money. There will be great difference between these two, as the scam sites are also large in number.