Have you eaten a rotton egg?

Haha.. I know this is quite funny, but I just thought have you, after picking all those colorful eggs, eaten a rotten egg without knowing it? It must be really disgusting huh? Well, I guess in my case, a bite of a cooked sunny side up! Euw!
@amoyube1980 (2233)
• Somalia
Eww.. just the smell of a rotten egg is enough to run away. However, I know for a fact that some people here in my country find rotten eggs a delicacy. They eat it with really sour vinegar.
@cuttyrish (2663)
no, i haven't eaten a rotten egg so i wouldn't know how it taste, and i do not like to taste one, it just looks gross.
@reds08 (306)
Eat a rotten egg? Euh.. Thanks God i never experienced that, and i hope never will have that bad experience haha.. It must be so disgusting. I really can't imagine how its smell and looked, also its effect to my stomach :D
I am glad to have not yet eaten a rotten egg during my life. I would feel sorry for those who have.