Are you a fan of Manchester United?

Mauritius
Hi friends Are you a fan of the Red Devils- Manchester United?What make you most like Manchester United?Thanks for responding.
@Neyr90 (72)
• Trinidad And Tobago
Yes, I've been a united supporter for about fourteen years, i.e. ever since I was four. My brother is a united fan and well when I was a child he used to be watching their games and well I used to watch it too. When I was a child, I supported them because he used to. Afterward I became gripped by their style of play, their risk taking and the choices and the level of trust they put in their youngsters. As I got older, I started going backwards buying tapes/dvds of their past games and reading any united material I could find. That's it really, I love their style of play and just about everything about the club.
• Mauritius
You are so right. I am just like you my friend. I am also a very big fan of the Red Devils. Their way of laying is damn good and they have won so many awards. Long Live Manchester United.
@mathss1 (1181)
nope I'm no fan
• Mauritius
So you are a fan of which team?
I LOVE THE RED DEVILS! I love that Ronaldo's in it. Haha!
• Mauritius
Keep it up!