About myLot blogs section...

I don't know much about myLot's blog ssection. Has anyone here written a blog here? Can you please share what does it really do. Because I want to post a blog, I don't know if the blog that is suppose to be written there is personal sharing or just informative stuff to share. What can you share and what can't be shared? I mean you know, what does myLot blog need? Hehehe. Sorry for the questions.
i'm guessing you can write just about anything as long as it's not adult content or illegal stuff..i've seen all kinds of different things in the blogs section so i don't think they have a particular type in mind..
@amoyube1980 (2233)
• Somalia
honestly i have never even tried visiting the blog area. MAybe you can try checking out the available ones first to get an idea about what to write.
@liviurus (155)
Blog? I guess there is... your personal info. If not, it should be.
@mysdianait (63977)
Have you seen the infor here? It might answer some of your queries. http://www.mylot.com/o/faq/faq18.aspx