Yahoo mail chat

Anybody here tried using the yahoo mail chat function. You do this by simply going to your yahoo mail and then typing the letter c and a chat window will appear. Most helpful for those who doesn't have time to download the yahoo messenger.
@elghrasya (502)
We have already downloaded the yahoo messenger here but my hubby always and his brothers are the only one who can log in using YM because of some reasons. So in order for me to use or to chat my friends I always used yahoo mail chat. But still downloaded YM is better because in yahoo mail chat you cannot use webcam and you cannot view others webcam.
Hehe, yeah. No webcams indeed. It would be great if they could integrate that in the mail chat. And I think mylot would be even greater if it can have a webcam feature too. LOL
you don't have to download it nomore,just go to"What's new"
Yeah, this is true. Or just type the letter "C" when you are using the new Yahoo mail interface. Cheers!