Are you close to your cousins?

Honestly to say, I only close to one cousin, but we live quite far away from each other. So we only contact once in while. All other cousins, I felt strange when I talk to them after we all grew up. I just won't feel the same with them again. Is that when we all grew up, we became too complicated? Hard to communicate?
Hi clorissa123, I am not close to my cousins now. In the past few years, I am still close to them, but after a 'quarrel' between my parents and their parents,we have started not to communicate with each other.
@glesil_00 (1147)
I want to but i am afraid also. I avoid because it can be misinterpreted sometimes of other people who do not know about you. When they notice you are close with then they well suspect you have relationship more than cousin. I am very much likely to be more talkative, more attentive to my male cousin and that is the reason that i am afraid also to be close to them.] Behind of that fear is a family history that in past generation, mostly they got married, even the fact they know they are cousin.
@sandymay16 (1619)
Yes and no. I am close to my first cousins on my mother's side because we live in the same city and we get to see each other almost everyday. Some of my cousins who live far are living at home because of their studies. I am also close to some second cousins because we always get to vacation in their hometown and some of them are at home too because of their studies too. No I am not close with my first cousins on my father's side because they live so very far and they have another language LOL and they are rich and we are not LOL. we just keep in touch once in a blue moon through friendster ot text or when we go to their place for vacation which happens rarely.
@MizzLadyB08 (1175)
Yes, I am very close to my cousins because I grew up the only child and ifelt lke I had a brother or sister when I am around them.