Octumom TV Reality Show

@lelin1123 (15645)
Puerto Rico
Ok there is word going around that the Octumom is close to signing a deal for her own Reality Show. I think this is horrible and I can't believe anyone would be interested in watching such a show. I know I won't be, how about you?
@blue65packer (11835)
I have heard that too! I think that is really sick and awful! I would never watch it! The sickest thing about it is there is alot of people who would watch it! I believe Ocotomom is only doing this for the money and the attention on herself! It is not a good stuation and I feel for those 14 children!
John and kate plus eight are still doing their show. They are loved and watched by millions of people. I for one would love to watch Octumom's show. I would love to see how she manages her time with the kids. How she can get a minute to herself after taking care of all of these kids. I can't wait to see her show.
@lilaclady (28240)
I think there is something wrong with this woman and sadly I think it is going to be her children who are going to have to suffer through life with her antics...i realize she is probably trying to make money to support them all but children can be very sensitive about some things and i think it is cruel to make them live in a fish bowl so to speak, even if it is just one of them that is shy and sensitive it is wrong to put them through it...