Do you follow book moves in the openings or do you have your own style?

@srganesh (6348)
Are you aware of the opening startegies in chess games and follow the book moves or do you have your own style developed?If you follow book moves,what will you do when your opponent pulls you to a different one?
@ghieptc (2525)
I follow it only on the opening but on the middle game, it's my own strategy on how I can I win easily. I'm hard to beat. Anyone is scared to beat me in chess because there is pot of money at stake.Anyone wants to try it.
I challenge you to a friendly game of chess. Let's go find a program that allows both of us to play each other. I do not read books and my opening is mediocre. I am currently trying to learn how to effectively use the King's Gambit. Maybe me losing to you will teach me a further lesson in humility. Let's set up a time and place. PST(Pacific Standard Time) [California time] Yahoo or something else?
@sanuanu (11238)
I am not good at chess but I know the moves so, I can play. As far as opening moves are concerned, I am not aware about it don't even want to learn them. I mean chess is a game for those who can sit for 4-5 hours contineously, which I can't. I just can't watch, Mr. Anand winning a world title because I don't have that much patience my friend.