How do you handle situation if your student fell in love with you?

In high school and college scenario there some instances that students fell in love with their teacher or professor.If you are in the situation, how do you handle it? What will you say or do with your student?What is best approach approach you can do?Thank you for your responses!
well for me i'm too a student in high school but i never see teachers from such view points.but i have some friends who fall in love with some teachers ,well but the teacher never recognizes that .they just be teachers .i think the best way to avoid further circumstances u should just avoid , and show like u don't know that they love you.just ignore.
@prinzcy (5057)
I used to be in that situation. I teach secondary school where students' age vary from 13 to 18 years old. They just meet the world and haven't venture far yet. I consider the crush as innocent since when they meet the real world, they'll find better choices than me. So I always told them that I already have a boyfriend and can't return their feeling. I appreciate their feeling toward me and hope that they will find a better person in the future.
@freerr (667)
That is a good thing, it means I have strong charm, I will very happy. haha.