Personality

@lampar (7597)
There are many different types of personality in people, i am sure everyone preferred only certain type of personality in a person before want to consider him or her to be a 'buddy' or 'close' friend. So Mylotters, what do you look for in that person before he or she can become your buddy, or it doesn't matter to you even though you only know that person for an hour or day? Please also tell us why you prefer that type of personality in a person , thank you in advance for your response.
@hartnsoul (558)
I prefer to be with people with the same interests and view that I have. But of course, having new friends who think unlike me are beneficial for growth as well coz their views are likely to tach me more of respect for others views and humility that I dont know everything. One thing I dont associate myself with though are people who tend to pretend that they somebody whom they are not. Imagine if you have relatives of a popular figure in society, you act as if its you in their place. arggghhh.
@lampar (7597)
Yes, i do noticed that many people have buddy that share the same interest like game, sport, and tend to have similar view on topic discussed. I guess having it that way make you feel a lot more comfortable and happy to be around your 'buddy'. Thank for your response.