Do scar, scratches and bandages make a guy look hot?

Saudi Arabia
I was watchign a TV serial and it raised the same question...which made me think. Im a guy..and ever since i ws a boy, i thought bandages made me look good. INfact once i saw a guy in the school wid a bandage on his forehead...the mintue i came home I put a bandage on my forehead too... i dont knw why it made me think i look cool. but its really upto the girls to decide if it looks hott or not? :D your comments please? peace
i'm not really sure about that but one thing i've noticed is that it makes a man hotter when he's face isn't as perfect as a woman's. i think it's so gay to see a man so vain and conscious about his looks. that's probably why i find guys who look rugged but still manage to look good hotter than those really neat ones.
• Saudi Arabia
aha! you've got a good perspective to it xD
@se7enthbird (8328)
welcome to the wonderful world of mylot. i am a man and i dont like to have any scar or sratches or even bandages. i work in a band so i need to be as presentable as i can be. maybe if you are a construction worker then having scar and bandages are a normal site. it all depends on what your personality is and what your work is. if you work in a bank then i dont think having bandages is a catch.
• Saudi Arabia
LOL you so do have a point... Agreed! But when I say what girls prefer, they obviously chek out the guys in the pubs and bars etc , not in a construction site or banks i think LOL but you made a good point :D
@coldmoon (1092)
• France
I don't like any at all scars, bandages, scratches or any thing like them. They make guys look fierce and husky. And I think only play girls like such rough men.
@jellymonty (2358)
Hi Butler, welcome to my lot. As a girl I definitly dont think scars are cool.. If I saw a guy with scars I would be concerned but I will keep a distance from you because in my head I will be thinking that you are a violent person so I probably will be very hesistant to talk to you.. but if you turn out to be a nice guy then the scars dont really matter...
@naureos (14)
I have a few scars left by major sugeries, and i can assure you that they are in know way 'hot'(unless verticle chest scars and horizontal-ish stomach scarings (well the around that area...) are your kinda thing). Guess some women might find 'battle' scars attractive though, shows you are brave, or very stupid depending on how you look at it.