Do You Know Your Purpose In Life

Have you found your purpse? And are you purpose driven to create values for others? A life driven purpose is a life of value and creativity to be a value producer for yourself and others. If you have something that can be a benefit to the world that you live in dont hide it and keep it to yourself, share it so that others can benefit from it as well. Why hide your talent and gift to put it under a bushel. Use your talents and gifts to advance your life to a higher level in consciousness. Life is based on a simple matter if it isn't based on a simple matter then there is a lie in it somewhere that makes life not so simple.
@kuan01 (135)
as of now? I really don't know and I am very depress right now for what is happening on me @_@
How you can discover your purpose in life, is by watching your own self of what you like to do. If you enjoy a paticular hobby like writing,acting or just helping people that can very well be your purpose in life. Just watch and observe yourself, and it's o.k. to have more than one purpose, but just make sure it's in line with the purpose of life itself.
@kuan01 (135)
thanks for the comment
you are welcome for the response I gave to you, best of luck to you.
@Trensue (5256)
I don't know if I have found a purpose, but sometimes I find callings - they don't last forever but I have a cause that I am passionate about and work on until something else interrupts my life and sends me in another direction. Can a purpose change? For example - my Mom is in the final stages of Parkinsons and my calling now is making her comfortable and loved and ready to move on. She weighs 55 pounds and struggles - so right now - that is my calling
It's o.k. to have more than one purpose in life. By you helping your mother with parkinsons disease I really commend you very greatly for being their for her. Here is a word of encouragement for you, and that is to hold on and be strong for her. This may be your passion in life and you may not no it yet, but you may be a care taker for others just like your mom. Stay strong!
@fwangaa (3058)
i want help more persons around me in the world. i must do that, i think if i always help the persons around me they also help me when i met difficult. and when i help others i will feel very happy. i don't want many money, i think if i have a lot of money i will lose a lot out of money. if i don't have a lot of money ,i will gain a lot of things that out off the money. so if you get somes that meas you have lost some things. i just want to get happy and lost sad.
No you dont need a lot of money, but you do need just enough to maintain your survival in this life to be comfortable. Find something that you love to do and just do it until you reach your prosperity, but make sure that you are doing something that will be a benefit to others and not destructive that can hurt others.