To hell with the Swine Flu, we need a zombie virus now!!!

Swine Flu = Stephen King's The Stand, there's no telling who will survive and will be left over in the 1% left over. The only way everyone can be given a FAIR chance of survival is with a George Romero style zombie apocalypse aka SLOW zombies not fast ones. It would be a perfect way to rid of the world's leaders, population, and we can start over. Shooting zombies in the head and holding up in a shopping mall or on an island sounds more fun than any of our day jobs, plus we wont have to worry about having a boss. We can live freely to an extent.
@Adoniah (7515)
I guess thats better than what I have been hearing all day. All I have been hearing is that it is a conspiracy and that the Cia let loose the virus when Obama and Hillary were down in Mexico to wipe everyone out. Man people are really getting weird. Give me good old zombies any day over these dam paraniod conspiracies. Shalom~Adoniah