living without fear

@rocketsky (1014)
China
how many of you always fear something in your life ? can you contol yourself when you face fear ?
@zahfran (851)
I fear that you have posted this discussion in the wrong discussion group.
@TLChimes (4842)
That could be. Unless the poster is a therapist... you can make money from fear that way.
@fwangaa (3058)
it is difficult for me to control myself when i face fear. i always in fear. i don't want to face the person who i don't want to face. and i face many things. my mood not very good most of time.
@hanah87 (1846)
I scare to dark and ghost.I feel i will see ghost if it is dark...
@larish (2195)
This past few days, I fear of retiring without money on my savings. I was analyzing the money I have and it so sad to realize that it won't be enough by the time I retire. I am thinking of retiring at age 65. My current investment are not earning enough to give me the money I want. I am so afraid getting old without money because it means I wont be able to live comfortably. I don't want to still be working when I am already old.
@clorissa123 (4930)
I don't know. There were many fears in one's life, and I don't know how I am gonna control them. With limited knowledge, and limited of many things. I wish that I live my life fearless too. But that is not me, unless I can peace down myself. Otherwise, there were too many fears, and too many worries.
i really don't have a fear because i belive there is nothing to fear but fear itself.
@gracie04 (4555)
It's really hard to live a life full of fears.. I have been suffering from it for years.. in my case, i have been sick and i don't know what's in store for me.. it's hard, big time! it's hard to guess what's going to happen to mae later, tomorrow or the next day..
@venmarz13 (736)
yeah..normal people usually have any fear feel,and me too..i think it so normal.i usually fear of ghost,fear of my boyfriend and my family.but positive thinking is a good way to hel me out..yeah is hard to do but make it as your good habit.then you will feel it easy.just try it..i get the tips from my friend and i was implemented it