car wreck

has anyone ever been in a car wreck my husband just called to tell me he was in a wreck thank god everyone is okay but his van front end is messed up but that can be fixed i hope everything turns out because it seems everytime we try to get ahead we fall behind but like i said i am glad noone got hurt.
@jessi0887 (2794)
My last car accident was real scary. I lady pulled out in front of me claiming she didn't see me. It was raining so I couldn't stop no matter how hard i pushed those brakes. I hit her in her side. Her car no doubt about it had to be totaled. It literally crushed the whole side. My front didn't look that bad but they claimed it a total loss. It was a great car to. I miss it.
It's a good thing that he's ok and that the damage is repairable. I on the other hand wasn't so luck when I had a wreck a couple of years ago. My van was a total writeoff and I was out of work for 3 months with my injuries. I was afraid to drive again after that, but I did start again. Now I'm terrified of being a passenger, I can only stand to drive
@benny128 (3624)
hey taz, personally have never (touch wood) been in a car crash and never want to be. Glad your hubby is ok tho, tho quite recently few months ago my dad was in my cousins car and my cousin lost control it was a little corsa and he ended up rolling the car everyone was ok not even a scratch so they were very lucky. Anyhow glad hes ok, and its only a car hope the insurance pay out asap for you.