10 Secrets for Success

@debshie (393)
I have taken this from mcunivers..com, just want to share this with you. by Dr. Wayne Dyer 1st Secret - Have a mind that is open to everything and attached to nothing. 2nd Secret - Don't die with your music still in you. 3rd Secret - You can't give away what you do not have. 4th Secret - Embrace silence. 5th Secret - Give up your personal history. 6th Secret - You can't solve a problem with the same mind that created it. 7th Secret - There are no justified resentments. 8th Secret - Treat yourself as if you already are what you'd like to be. 9th Secret - Treasure you Divinity. 10th Secret - Wisdom is avoiding all thoughts that weaken you. I find these 10 Secrets very true.
@sergedan (768)
I don't get number 2.... Don't die with your music still in you.
• Somalia
Maybe it has something to do with dreams that you nurture. It's like saying don't die without even trying to make your dreams realized. Don't die until you've spent all that is within your power to grasp these things that you most desire. Probably don't die without first squeezing out all the talent that is in you and at least attempting to share it with others.
@qiao522 (449)
It's very nice of you to share this. I find the first one is the most powerful one.
@med889 (5958)
Thank you for sharing. I will note that.
@fwangaa (3058)
thanks for your share. are you always do this. i don't always do this things. i am afraid others will better than me . i don't want others are better than me. i don't know why i have this thought. so i must do as you.
Thanks for this info. It is very interesting. And all 10 are so very true. Again thanks for sharing this info.