Is donkeymails.com a good ptc site?

Have anyone here been paid by this site? Is it easy or hard to earn in that site?
@sonusd (1548)
Yes this is a very good site and they are not scam because I have get paid fro this site several times but I want to say you that this is one of the genuine site for online earning sites but this is not one of the ebst site because there pay out is low but they pay very less I work for 1 month and I got $2 only but still I do it ecause they are legit sites not fake one
@babshish (1390)
Heard a lot about this site, and maximum have told that this is a genuine site. Personally I have not tried, it, cause I am already working on many other ones, but definately thinking of joining this as well. There are lots of such sites available and you need to be very choosy about them and then only start investing your time. You can earn money from these sites, but its a very slow process and you have to keep your patienece to reach minimum payout. I am sure you must be doing this and in search of some more good sites, so just PM me and may be I can of help to you.