I ate several skin of chicken just now

@cmy1004f (381)
China
What a terrible experience! I hate to eat skin of chicken and fat since I was a kid. For me if put something too smooth into mouth will cause a very, very, very terrible feeling! So each time I eat these two thing just like eat the toxic, but Mum said that they were good to my body, both can let me skin get better. Oh my god, why the thing which good for body alway hard to eat?
@boogerman (1548)
Good day, cmy1004f. Well, it seems that you are allergic to chicken skin. You should consult a doctor to treat your allergy so you can enjoy eating it. I like eating chicken skin whatever the preparation is (fried, baked, adobo and others). That was delicious. But others told me that it has a lot of cholesterol since it is very oily especially when fried. I hope that you can enjoy eating it soon without encountering any allergic reaction. Happy mylotting...=)