CLiCk iS THE BEST

OH MY GOSH .. This movie really touched my heart .. At first i thought its boring but when the movie goes by.. I realized that this movie is really really good.. Adam Sandler Is the best .. * laughs * Click for me is Two thumbs Up =) I love the story .. the remote controller who controls their life .. At first it is Brilliant beacause you can fast forward your life or you can back to the past .. But Adam Sandler did not use it in a right way .. That's why his life turned down.. But the ending is so nice . =) The moral lesson of the Movie is to give more importance to your family .. Because they are important ,.
@amoyube1980 (2233)
• Somalia
I've seen this movie about a year ago. I was actually surprised how the movie went. I thought it would be all about goofing and the usual make people laugh thing. But it turned out to be really good and full of sense. It cemented my respect for adam sandler's talent.
yeah right .. we do have the same thought before .. but the truth is,it is really really heart touching =)
• Somalia
yes it was.. and it was an interesting way od presenting the story..
@bloglog (627)
Well, I have not watch this movie. By reading through your story line and your description, it seems to be quite a interesting movie. So it is all about controlling a person's life with a remote control starring by a handsome actor, huh. lol. I will try to catch it if there is a chance.
watch that movie =) it is really great :) you will not be disappointed..
@besthope44 (12145)
Well its a great movie and i loved watching it.
@leyisa (487)
hey my friend - I agree with you that it's a pretty good movie. It starts off a bit slow, but the ending is very nice....kind of sad....It's so true though b/c a lot of us are so busy and we are always fast forwarding through life..so it was a nice message..
@Ozarkgirl (774)
Yes this movie was very good and very good educational movie for families.