feedback from teachers when you were a kid

@Ritchelle (3797)
what was the common feedback of your teachers when you were in the primary / elementary school? i remember my mother telling my aunt that my teachers would often tell her during card giving day that it was like giving birth when they would derive answers from me during class recitation / participation. still i was always in the honor roll.
@msmamaof3 (244)
All my teachers said I talked too much. Well now I have a first grader and as much as much as he talks here at home, he doubles the talkativeness at school. Poor kid gets it honestly.
@nicanorr (1789)
I taught for 10 years and 3 months in the BPS elementary grades then transferred to the DILG where I retired from service in 2002 January 1. My disciplinarian and everything was my mother because she was my teacher in Grade I at the same time. Having her as mother and teacher, I was feeling head over heels, meaning I was too proud and looked over my classmates as too small. That was my feeling then in 1945 when I was under her in Grade I. During recess I declare a "mock" war against all male classmates, with me alone at the top of a hill versus them at the bottom. One recess period an unexpected incident happened, I hit a male classmate twice in the head with shells, with blood oozing all over him. In front of my classmates the rest of the entire morning period, I got brutally whipped, yanked at, and scolded by no less than my mother. May her soul rest in peace! The incident left a deep imprint in me. I grow up straight.