angels from angel cards..??

@drdivu (1011)
can angel cards and angel board help me find the path i need to follow in life for a prosperous life without many hardships and mistakes rather blunders..?? can angel cards help give guidance thro my guadian angels..??
@cream97 (29166)
Hi. drdivu. It may could. I think that you should trust into God to send you an angel that will watch over you. This angel will always be there when you need them to be. If this angel is your guardian from this card, then it may be a true blessing for you then.
I believe they can. I own two sets of Oracle Cards. One is called 'Ask Your Guides' by Sonia Choquette, and the other is called 'Messages From Your Angels' by Doreen Virtue. I use both sets of Cards, though I use the Angel ones more frequently, both for myself, and for friends who ask me to do a reading for them. Do be aware though that sometimes you will go through hardships, these hardships can be there because there is a lesson that we need to learn from them. However, your Angels will help you through them, you just have to ask them. They can't help if you don't ask. As I said, my cards give me messages that my Angels and Spirit Guides want me to know, and they let me know that they are these to help me whenever I ask them to.