Ways to keep the magic(love) still going strong 4 long...........

hey!! i wanna ask you some more experienced mylottters friends about how to keep the magic between you and your sweetheart still going strong for a long time.. indefinitely. I know nothing lasts forever but i am a romantic at heart and wanna believe that true loves lasts forever as in romantic novels and movies. So is it possible? or is it only my romantic notions/fabrictions.......
@darksorrow (4671)
• Bangladesh
I don't know if love is everlasting or not...I am not that old to this feeling. But what i know is the more time passes the more i love her...and the more i feel for her. And to keep the magic i don't do much. I just stay as i am and it is how she likes me.
Magic!!! Well i would keep her interested in me. by showing something new in me every day. loving her in different ways. caring for her and keeping her happy and laughing all the times. I am also too romantic at heart. I believe true love lasts forever. Its pretty possible. Just you have to keep her interested in you all the time.
@meandmy3 (2229)
It is possible but it requires that you work at the relationship all the time, true love and lasting relationships do not happen without work and without each person giving the other one the best of all they can. I am not saying that you always have to be your best, you are going to have your bad times, you just hope that while you are down he is up and he can bring you back up. There are ups and downs in every relationship, but if you take the time to do the small things, wash his clothes, take his car and get it washed, cook his favorite foods etc then you are on the right track. There are so many things you can do to make sure your relationship will last for all times. the most important thing to do is to treat him as you did when you first started dating, kiss him good night, tell him you love him and make him feel as if he is the most important thing in your life.