Do u think having 4 Options for Multiple answer question is Correct?

India
May 15, 2009 5:18pm CST
I think so, Because, presently Multiple Choice questions are very difficult and shows original talent of person. Because those 4 options are confusing. Even though the original answer, we confuse and say the wrong answer for the question. thats the speciality of multiple choice question. Do u think Muliple choice questions having 4 options is necessary.? Do u think 4 options are sufficient? Do u think Written tests should have Multiple Option Questions?
2 responses
@dianmelydia (2272)
• Indonesia
16 May 09
The more option is to make us more confusing. If there's only two options, it's mean we have 50% of chance to choose the correct answer and also 50% of chance to choose the wrong answer. It's quite easy to answer. But if there's four options, it's mean we have 25% of chance to choose the correct answer and 75% chance to be wrong. That's the challenge. I found on high school here there's multiple choice with five options. That's mean the chance to be correct is only 20%. Multiple choice is just like gambling. However we have option to choose one of the answer instead of answering nothing. Have a nice day and happy mylotting.
• India
17 May 09
Yes, it leads to somehow difficulty. But, we have chances to answer the question, if we dont know that answer. Thanks...
@boogerman (1548)
• Philippines
15 May 09
Hello, manozzkumar! Well, you are right. It is hard sometimes to choose for the best answer when the options almost have the same thought and related to each other. But multiple choice questions give people chance to guess unlike in identification type questions. This is my view to your topic, happy mylotting!
1 person likes this
• India
17 May 09
Yes. Mine too same vies. Thanks for nice comment