So where has all my friends gone?

@fergus (819)
Ireland
Hi myloters So where has all my friends gone? I am close to five weeks on mylot and I made lots of so called friends on mylot but where are they gone there still on my profile but there no where to be seen when i look around the site. Why do they call it friends on here anyway as i said you add someone as a friend and you don,t here from them again. How to you feel regarding this?
@mysdianait (64058)
Hi fergus! Many of the users who join and only post in the money interests don't stay long. Could it be that most of your 'friends' were posting there? When they get what they came for (referrals for their sites) they move to another site. You can delete at any time and start afresh. I do that once a month recently and notice that many of the newer users who were probably expecting a dollar a post here have gone. Take time to respond on more interesting dicussions and start your friend list again, with those who are not only here for the cents
I am still here dude!!
@anangf (1148)
As a newbie a tried to add some friend in myLot. The anomaly is Sometime i can not added he/her. Because their profile page does not load or exist. what about that? Some while i fond some myLotter have been joined about 3 years and her/his last login about 2 years ago..
@dismalgrin (2470)
I don't know if I'm one of your friends, but I had to take a break because of a family emergancy and some of my friends on here had to take a break to do some freelance work that they needed to focus on. It sucks, I know. But, mylot is not something we can spend all day on, unfortionatly. Now, I just use it to talk to people, ask or answer questions. I don't put nearly as much effort as I used to into it, but I still put a lot more effort into it than I do my other sites. Haha.